Hi! Simply click below and type your query.
Our experts will reply you very soon.
MOQ : 1 Project
|Business Type||Manufacturer, Exporter, Supplier, Retailer|
|End Products||Bio-CNG, Organic Fertilizers|
|Expected Bio-CNG Production||5000 Kg/Day|
|Expected Organic Fertilizer Production||30000 Kg/Day|
|Click to view more|
Preferred Buyer From
|Location||India ( Rajasthan, Uttar Pradesh), United Arab Emirates, Armenia, Australia, Azerbaijan, Bangladesh, Brazil, Bhutan, Botswana, Belarus, Central African Republic, Congo, Costa Rica, Denmark, Egypt, French Guiana, Kenya, Kyrgyzstan, Kuwait, Malaysia, Mozambique, Nigeria, Netherlands, Oman, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Singapore, Chad|
A non-polluting and renewable source of energy is obtained in a biogas plants. Under the process organic waste is converted to useful fuel. It is an excellent way of energy conversion. Automobile grade Bio-CNG can be produced from WASTE STUFF from Rural, Municipality, Fruit & Vegetable Market, and Agricultural Wastes, Food Processing Waste and any other Bio Degradable Waste. The waste is collected using special vehicles designed for transporting the wastes from nearby Farm, municipality and villages, in enclosed containers to prevent air pollution by the SPV. Cattle dung is collected from nearby villages used as inoculants. Biogas plants also produce ENRICHED ORGANIC MANURE.
It leads to energy security via conservation of natural resources (LPG, wood, kerosene, coal, etc.). The ENRICHED ORGANIC MANURE can be used as fertilizers. Liquid slurry is rich in micro & macro nutrients along with NPK and can be directly applied in fields. It leads to soil improvement due to high nitrogen contents. The environmental aspects of the project may be enumerated as;
a. The project has a low water footprint, as most of the process water is recycled.
b. The project is zero discharge and provides valuable solid and liquid fertilizers, which recycle all the macro and micronutrients back to the soil.
c. It reduces global warming by preventing fugitive emissions of methane from organic waste streams.
d. For all these reasons, the project is entitled to excise and VAT exemption, tax breaks and subsidies.
e. Bio-CNG Project provides improvement in the environment, sanitation and hygiene by proper management of waste.
f. It improves ground water quality as anaerobic digestion provides several water quality benefits.
g. Biogas digesters can destroy more than 90% of disease causing bacteria that can otherwise enter surface water. Thus it reduces risk to human and animal health.
ADVANTAGES AND BENEFITS OF BIO-CNG:-
· Biogas is eco-friendly fuel. Provides a non-Polluting and renewable source of energy.
· Has a calorific value of around 6kWh/M3—this is equivalent to half a liter of diesel.
· Larger biogas plants can generate and feed electricity into mainstream power grids.
· Efficient way of energy conversion.
· Saves women and children from drudgery of collection and carrying of firewood, exposure to smoke in the kitchen, and time consumed for cooking and cleaning of utensils.
· The digested sludge is high quality organic manure, completely natural and free from harmful synthetic chemicals. It can supplement or even replace chemical fertilizers.
· Leads to improvement in the environment, sanitation and hygiene.
· Provides a source for decentralized power generation.
· Leads to employment generation in the rural areas.
· Any biodegradable matter can be used as substrate.
· Anaerobic digestion inactivates pathogens and parasites, and is quite effective in reducing the incidence of water borne diseases.
· Environmental benefits on a global scale: Biogas plant significantly lowers the Greenhouse effects on the earth’s atmosphere. The plant lowers methane emissions by entrapping and using it as fuel.
· The project combines and synergizes state of art foreign technical knowhow and equipment with cost effective frugal engineering and balance of plant from INDIA.