PERSONAL INFORMATION WE COLLECT
When you visit the Site, we may automatically collect certain information about your device, including information about your web browser, IP address, time zone, and some of the cookies that are installed on your device. We may also collect information about you through social media sites you use to access our Site depending on the permissions you have given for access to your information.
Additionally, as you browse the Site, we collect information about the individual web pages or products that you view, what websites or search terms referred you to the Site and information about how you interact with the Site. We refer to this automatically-collected information as “Device Information.”
Please note that when you place an order, some of your Personal Information will be passed on to the others who shall need to have access to some Personal Information like courier companies, credit card processing companies, vendors etc. to enable them and SOLTHERM perform their duties and fulfill your order requirements.
THE INFORMATION WE COLLECT
- We may collect, store, and use the following kinds of personal data:
- Information about your visits to and use of this website.
- Information about your interaction between you and this website.
- Information that you provide to us for the purpose of email communications and subscribing to our newsletter.
USING YOUR PERSONAL DATA;
The personal information we collect from you is used for the following purposes:
- Optimizing the user experience to your browser and device
- Analyzing the performance of our marketing campaigns
- Advertising and promoting our services
- Identifying potential customers for our services and increasing the relevance of our communications
SECURITY OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
- We take reasonable precautions to prevent the loss or misuse of your personal data. We will store all the personal information you provide on our secure servers.
- We do not share personal information with third parties or affiliates for those third parties’ or affiliates’ own direct marketing purposes.
MARKETING AUTOMATION AND DATA ANALYTICS TOOLS
- Using marketing automation and data analytics tools, we may collect and store information about your visits to our website such as your IP address, geographical location, browser type, referral source, length of visit, and number of page views. We may use this information for the administration of this website, to improve the website’s usability, and/or to market SOLTHERM product/services.
- We may use both session-based and persistent cookies. Session cookies exist only during one session and disappear from your computer when you close your browser or turn off your computer. Persistent cookies remain on your computer or device after you close your browser or turn off your computer.
- You may opt-out from the collection of data by managing your cookies at the individual browser level. However, if you choose to disable cookies, it may limit your use of certain features or functions on our website.
- We may use a third-party marketing automation platform to gather information about visitors to our website. We may collect and store personally identifiable information if a visitor completes a form, including contact/request forms or subscribing to our newsletter or other communications. Information collected may include your name, company, address, email address, and telephone number. The marketing automation system also collects non-personal information such as IP address, operating system, web browser, and web pages visited.
- We may also use website data analytics tools which tracks your interaction with our website and stores non-personal information about IP address, operating system, web browser, and pages visited. In addition, these tools may collect information about demographics of the visitor, the device used, where the visit originated.
COOKIES & OTHER TRACKING TECHNOLOGIES THAT WE MAY USE:
- “Cookies” are data files that are placed on your device or computer and often include an anonymous unique identifier. For more information about cookies, and how to disable cookies, visit http://www.allaboutcookies.org
- “Log files” track actions occurring on the Site, and collect data including your IP address, browser type, Internet service provider, referring/exit pages, and date/time stamps.
- “Web beacons,” “tags,” and “pixels” are electronic files used to record information about how you browse the Site.
- The information inside the log files includes internet protocol (IP) addresses, type of browser, Internet Service Provider ( ISP ), date/time stamp, referring/exit pages, and number of clicks to analyze trends, administer the site, and gather demographic information. IP addresses, and other such information are not linked to any information that is personally identifiable.
- An “Embedded script” is programming code that is designed to collect information about your interactions with the Site, such as the links you click on. The code is temporarily downloaded onto your computer or device from our web server or a third-party service provider is active only while you are connected to the Site, and is deactivated or deleted thereafter.
- The above technologies are used in analyzing trends, administering the Sites, services, and products, tracking users’ movements around the Sites and to gather demographic information about our user base as a whole. We may receive reports based on the use of these technologies by these companies on an individual as well as aggregated basis.
- Third-Party Advertising Services: We may partner with third parties that may use technologies such as cookies (and locally stored objects as described above) to gather information about your activities on the Sites and elsewhere on the Internet in order to provide you with relevant advertising based upon your browsing activities and interests. This type of advertising is sometimes called interest-based advertising. No personally-identifiable information is collected or used in this process.
- Additionally when you make a purchase or attempt to make a purchase through the Site, we collect certain information from you, including your name, billing address, shipping address, payment information (we do not store your credit card information), email address, and phone number. We refer to this information as “Order Information.”
- If you wish to disable cookies, you may do so through your individual browser options. More detailed information about cookie management with specific web browsers can be found at the browsers' respective websites.
HOW DO WE USE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION?
- We use the Order Information that we collect generally to fulfill any orders placed through the Site (including processing your payment information, arranging for shipping, and providing you with invoices and/or order confirmations). Additionally, we use personal information to:
- As applicable, the information collected by us shall be used to contact you about the Website and Website related news and Services available on the Website; monitor and improve the Website; calculate the number of visitors to the Website and to know the geographical locations of the visitors; update you on all the special offers available on the Website and provide you with a better shopping experience.
- We may also use your Personal Information to improve and personalize your experience with us and with your consent where necessary, send you information about us and keep you informed of our other products and services that may be of interest to you.
- Communicate with you & send marketing mailers to which you have consented; Screen our orders for potential risk or fraud; and when in line with the preferences you have shared with us, provide you with information or advertising relating to our products or services.
- We use passively collected information to monitor and maintain the performance of our Sites, analyze trends, usage, and activities in connection with our services, validate users and ensure their technological compatibility with users, and optimize our marketing efforts.
- We use the Device Information that we collect to help us screen for potential risk and fraud (in particular, your IP address), and more generally to improve and optimize our Site (for example, by generating analytics about how our customers browse and interact with the Site, and to assess the success of our marketing and advertising campaigns).
- Policy Amendments
- We may update this policy from time-to-time by posting a new version on our website.