Hi! Simply click below and type your query.
Our experts will reply you very soon.
MOQ : 1 Set
|Business Type||Manufacturer, Exporter, Supplier, Retailer, Wholesaler, Distributor|
|Nominal Cooling Capacity (Tonnage)||5.0 Ton|
|BEE Star Rating||5 Star|
|Click to view more|
Preferred Buyer From
|Location||India ( Rajasthan, Uttar Pradesh), United Arab Emirates, Armenia, Australia, Azerbaijan, Bangladesh, Brazil, Bhutan, Botswana, Belarus, Central African Republic, Congo, Costa Rica, Denmark, Egypt, French Guiana, Kenya, Kyrgyzstan, Kuwait, Malaysia, Mozambique, Nigeria, Netherlands, Oman, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Singapore, Chad|
Solar Air Conditioner
Solar Air Conditioner are the new solar cooling technology which is not only energy efficient but also cost effective particularly in homes, it is the only way to keep your electricity costs down without sacrificing your comfort. Solar AC is a system that uses the power of Sun to assist a high efficiency compressor to reduce energy use. As we know the now a day’s AC is the only main appliance that consumes high power thus the use of Solar PV needs a special attention.
Solar Air Conditioning: -
Solar Cooling allows reducing power consumption and electricity costs. Due to the fast growing cooling demand, solar solutions will become an important pillar of cold supply. In industry and commerce, thermal driven absorption chillers offer attractive opportunities when they are powered by solar thermal collectors or waste heat.
Key Features: -
1. Cost-free, operation.
2. Robust durable construction.
3. Whole building may be served by a single system.
4. Independent temperature control of each room having separate indoor unit.
5. Grid independent Round the Clock Operation.
6. Heat/ Cold storage for overnight operation
Advantages of Solar Cooling System
· Reduced Cost of Installation
· Cold demand matches well with solar irradiation
· Thermal energy storage (hot or cold) is cost effective than that of electric storage
· Allows reduction of peak loads
· Eco-friendly operations
· Customized sizing starting from 2.5 Ton to 10.0 Tons of Cooling Capacity.
How Does Cooling Work?
a. Outdoor Unit
Outdoor Unit is based on vapour compression technology the unit is driven by solar power and thus have no power demand. When the refrigerant is later evaporated, it provides cooling by withdrawing heat from the environment.
Outdoor unit is comprised of
· Roof Mounted Solar Power Plant
· Vapour Compression Unit
· Ice Storage
b. Indoor Unit
Indoor unit is very identical to that of indoor Units of “Vapour Compression Cycle” based Air Conditioning System. The Chilled water is circulated through Indoor Units to provide required cooling.
· Indoor unit of each room operates independently in terms of operating hours and desired temperature
· Free from freezing/ Ice formation choking of the unit.
Overnight operation is achieved by suitable thermal storage (Hot/Cold). The storage of thermal energy is much more convenient and cheaper than that of electric power.
Scope of Supply
Indoor Units (1.5 Ton)